Business Process Outsourcing
The Business Process Outsourcing service involves shifting tasks of the Financial and Accounting Departments to Grant Thornton in the following areas:
- transforming and designing accounting processes and procedures and their records accounting for the client’s national and/or international business environment
- recording large numbers of business transactions in accounting books
- settling business transactions and cash-flow reporting
- accounting and management accounting
- tax accounting (CIT, VAT etc.)
- payroll administration
- personnel administration
- other supplementary services requested by the clients (the so-called supply chain)
Depending on the client’s needs, Grant Thornton performs all or selected tasks of the Financial and Accounting Department. Our experience, expertise and a broad range of proven solutions combined with our commitment to learn the client’s business specificities are reflected in a top quality of our services.
In comparison to accounting services rendered to smaller business entities, Grant Thornton services’ added value lies in advising on transforming and designing the Financial and Accounting Departments. The purpose of the transformation is to facilitate the client’s business operations based on our expertise in organization and management. Key stages of the transformation process include:
- analyzing and describing the Department prior to the transformation process
- reengineering accounting processes
- project management including change management
- applying best practices based on international expertise in the organization of Financial and Accounting Departments
- developing project documentation, monitoring and self-improvement
- selecting and monitoring resources, in particular, work force, IT and premises
- Grant Thornton enables its clients to enjoy freedom of choice in regard of contracting out selected processes (e.g. invoicing and A/R), selecting HR, IT and other resources.
Grant Thornton’s Business Process Outsourcing provides its clients with organizational and process-oriented advice taking over responsibility for on-going task management. In this way as part of the accounting function we facilitate and streamline your business activities.
For more information about the Business Process Outsourcing service, please contact our advisor.