Advisory services in establishing
a business abroad
The goal of the service is to provide comprehensive support in the process of establishing companies, branch offices or agencies outside of Poland.
The international Grant Thornton network covering more than 100 countries enables our experts to provide global services related to expanding your business territorially. Our advisers assist in contacts with Grant Thornton representatives abroad, ensuring smooth progress of the project, with seamless cooperation among all the involved parties.
The scope of works covered by the service includes:
- Identifying the client’s real needs in terms of the legal form of business in a chosen country
- Legal and tax advice related to choosing the optimal legal form of business
- Drafting memoranda and articles of association matching the client’s individual needs
- Drafting resolutions of the company’s governing bodies and representing partners at meetings
- Comprehensive development of registrar documentation and all formal documents related to establishing a foreign business entity
- Ongoing services related to law, administration, bookkeeping, taxation of entities established abroad
- Director services
- Nominee shareholder services
To find out more about our services related to establishing business entities abroad, please contact our adviser.