Electronic document flow – Workflow
To meet our clients’ expectations in the area of accounting outsourcing Grant Thornton launched a Client’s Portal.
The Portal allows, among other things, an electronic document flow (the so-called workflow) enabling remote authorization of documents. In this way a paper document flow is no longer needed and such service’s added value lies in shortening the period between the document’s registration in the system and its posting.
The workflow available thanks to Grant Thornton’s Client Portal guarantees performance, convenience and safety
- 24/7/365 access to accounting documentation
- access via Internet browser
- remote process authorization
- access to an electronic archive
Performance and convenience
- remote shipment of documents to Grant Thornton or scanning on request
- data can be entered by many persons simultaneously
- viewing documents on-line while paying charges
- efficient search and monitoring of a document status
- full integration with the accounting system
- access rights management
- fully encrypted connection https://workflow.grantthornton.pl
For more information about the electronic flow of accounting documents, please contact our advisor.