The tax compliance service provided by Grant Thornton tax advisers aims to support you in drawing up tax returns. Depending on your needs, the scope of works may cover both reviewing pre-prepared tax calculations for compliance with bookkeeping records, or drawing up tax returns with an in-depth review of data used as the tax base. The tax compliance service is often combined with a tax review, including all factors affecting the determination of the amount of tax or selected areas of the client’s operations.
The scope of service may cover the following taxes:
Corporate Income Tax (CIT)
- calculating the amount of CIT due and prepayments
- verification of the client’s calculation of the amount of CIT due and amounts of prepayments
- verification of procedures related to calculating CIT due and CIT prepayments
- tax reviews of data underlying the tax base
- comprehensive analysis of taxpayer’s proper compliance with their obligations
- calculating withholding tax due
- obtaining certificates of tax residence
- drawing up tax returns
Goods and services tax (VAT)
- taxpayer registration
- drawing up VAT returns, summary statements and INTRASTAT
- Expatriate accounting
Grant Thornton also offers the international tax compliance service – tax reporting covering multiple tax jurisdictions. The service has been designed mainly with holding groups in mind.
To find out more about the tax compliance service, please contact our adviser.