Once again, we will meet to share the newest perspectives on the CEE economy, focusing on M&A, investment markets and dealmaking.
Specialists from Grant Thornton, Value4Capital, JP Weber, Pandion Partners, Path2Capital, Nobles, and KNORR Rechtsanwälte will discuss recent facts, factors, and sentiments.
Get the first-hand knowledge from top advisors in Europe. Ask question live. Collect an array of the highest quality insights into the CEE economy. Complete your knowledge with statistics, presentations and opinions. Get the full picture of what has shaped local markets in 2022 from the outside and the inside.
- 2022 – return of the uncertain? How war affects M&A.
- Most significant international and domestics deals
- Strategies for the fall. How to make deals in Quarter 4?
- DACH and CEE – similarities, differences, goals
- Individual expert presentations (Dr. Jan Kruppa & other pending confirmation)
- Live Q&A session
Katarzyna Buda – Senior Manager, Due Diligence, Grant Thornton