2. Using the website without changing the cookie settings means that cookies will be stored on your terminal device. You can change your cookie settings in your browser at any time.
4. Cookies, including session cookies, may also provide information about your terminal equipment and the version of the browser you are using. These tasks are carried out for the correct display of content within the Administrator's website.
3. Cookies are short text files. Cookies do not, under any circumstances, allow the personal identification of a website visitor and no information is stored in them that could allow such identification.
Are you going to establish your business in Poland?
Grant Thornton can help you with all the financial services you may need in order to give your new business a flying start. These services include assurance, tax, advisory as well as HR and payroll outsourcing.
Professional services and close relationships
When your business in Poland is growing, and the scale of your operations is getting bigger and bigger you may need a professional advisor who builds his own business strategy on open and forward communication, personal attention and deep understanding of clients’ needs, and easy access to experienced and knowledgeable experts.
Focus on your core business
Devote all your energy and available resources to what is most important in your business. Concentrate on pursuing key value drivers that critical to your venture. Entrust all the non-mission-critical issues and processes to professionals with knowledge and experience. At Grant Thornton we help companies focus on their core business by offering audit and assurance, tax, and advisory services as well as taking care of their accounting, HR and payroll processes. You can even outsource your entire finance function to our professional personnel.
- Form a new company
- Company acquisitions and transaction consulting
- Attend to filings
- Assurance services
- Registration for taxes
- PIT, CIT, VAT, social security, etc.
- Preparation of primary accounting records
- Preparation of regular management returns or accounts, including commentary on business performance
- Ensure statutory filings (annual returns)
- Preparation of periodic tax returns
- VAT refunds
- Tax planning
- Support in proceedings before tax authorities and administrative courts
- Develop a transfer pricing structure
- Payroll administration
- Handling customer and supplier ledgers
- Electronic processing of supplier invoices
- Financial functions for hire: head of finance, controller
- Year-end closings
- Annual reports/financial returns
- Budget work
- Financial control
- Assessment of internal control
- IT audit
- Tax planning
- Expatriate tax advice and settlement
- Corporate finance services: M&A’s, valuations, due diligence
- Optimization of business costs