We have been in business in Poland for 28 years. We are a team of 700 people with offices in key cities. We support our clients by providing audit, advisory and outsourcing services.
How can we support your business
- Foreign Investor Navigator
- International desks
- Legal due diligence of companies in Poland
- Global Mobility Services (your employees in Poland)
- Accounting services and global compliance
- Advisory services
- Business formation and reorganisation
- Digital consulting
- Financial advisory
- Law Firm
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Payroll and HR outsourcing
- Personal data protection (GDPR)
- Tax advisory services
Rankings and awards
Grant Thornton comes 6th in this year’s ranking of audit firms (Rzeczpospolita, 9 April 2020).
Grant Thornton has been ranked 5th in the category “Large companies" in the 15th Ranking of Tax Advisory Businesses organized by “Dziennik Gazeta Prawna”.
Paweł Kaczmarek has been awarded 1st place in the individual ranking of tax advisors in the “Excise duty” category.